Crown of Flame
From Talisman Wiki
Title: Crown of Flame
- When revealed, place a fireland token on your character sheet. This is the Crown of Flame. Then, each character in the Inner Region, starting with the character to your left and proceeding clockwise, must teleport to any space in the Outer or Middle Region that does not contain a character. Characters cannot enter the Inner Region for the rest of the game.
- When the character with the Crown of Flame enters a space with another character he may end his movement and give the Crown of Flame to another character in his space.
- At the start of his turn the character with the Crown of Flame must lose 1 life and burn 1 Follower, 1 Object, and 1 Spell, if able.
- When a character with the Crown of Flame is killed, he must pass it to the character to his left.
- The last character alive wins the game!
Copies of this Card: 1 ( 1 in The Firelands Expansion; )