Cult of the Damned
From Talisman Wiki
Title: Cult of the Damned
- When revealed, place 1 Denizen card on the City, Tavern, Forest, Village, Graveyard and Chapel. Then remove the Denizen deck from the game (no new Denizen cards may be drawn for the rest of the game). Then the character who first reached the Crown of Command may teleport to any space not in the Inner Region.
- For the rest of the game, each Denizen counts as an Enemy Cultist Adventure Card with a Strength of 4 and an encounter number of 2, instead of its normal text. If a Denizen is killed, it is removed from the game and cannot be taken as a trophy.
- At the start of each character's turn, he must move a number of Cultists equal to the number of players 1 space closer to the Plain of Peril. Cultists move to the Middle Region from the Sentinel space and to the Inner Region from the Portal of Power space.
- If a Cultist reaches the Plain of Peril, the game is over and all characters lose the game.
- If there are no Cultists remaining on the board, all characters win the game!
Copies of this Card: 1 ( 1 in The Cataclysm Expansion; )