Dragon King (Alternative Ending)
From Talisman Wiki
Title: Dragon King
- 1-2) Discard a Talisman. If you do not have a Talisman to discard, you are killed instead.
- 3-4) Clockwise starting with yourself, all characters must attack the Dragon King using Strength or Craft. Each time the Dragon King is defeated, remove one of his lives.
- 5-6) Attack the Dragon King using Strength or Craft. Each time you defeat the Dragon King, remove one of his lives and immediately attack him again. If you have a stand-off or are defeated, your turn ends.
- If a character removes the Dragon King’s last life, he wins the game!
- Characters on the Crown of Command cannot encounter each other; they must roll one die for the Dragon King instead.
- If there are no characters on the Crown of Command, the Dragon King heals all his lives.
Copies of this Card: 1 ( 1 in The Dragon Expansion; )