End of Days
From Talisman Wiki
Title: End of Days
- In order to use this Alternative Ending, you you must be playing with the rest of the Harbinger expansion.
- At the start of the game, set aside the following Harbinger cards: The Beast, the Horseman of War, the Horseman of Disease, the Horseman of Famine, the Horseman of Death, the Herald of Disease , the Herald of War, the Herald of Famine and the Herald of Death.
Place The Beast on the Crown of Command. Then shuffle the remaining cards together and place a random card faceup on each of the following spaces: the City, the Village, the Graveyard, the Chapel, the Warlock's Cave, the Temple, the Castle and the Portal of Power.
- The Beast cannot be killed, moved, or discarded except during battle or psychic combat.
- A character on the Crown of Command must fight The Beast in either battle or psychic combat. If a character is defeated by The Beast, he must discard the top Omen instead of losing a life.
- If a character kills The Beast, he wins the game!
Copies of this Card: 1 ( 1 in The Harbinger Expansion; )