From Talisman Wiki
Title: Ice Queen
- A character on the Crown of Command must choose whether to attack the Ice Queen using Strength or Craft. Each time he defeats the Ice Queen he must remove one of her lives and immediately attack her again. If he is defeated, in addition to losing 1 life, his turn ends and he must roll 1 die:
- 1-2) He loses his next 2 turns
- 3-4) He loses his next turn
- 5-6) He may flee and immediately move to the Plain of Peril
- If a character removes the Ice Queen’s last life, he wins the game! If another character has already removed some of the Ice Queen’s lives, then a character only needs to remove the Ice Queen’s remaining lives to win the game.
- If there are no characters on the Crown of Command, the Ice Queen heals all her lives.
Copies of this Card: 1 ( 1 in The Frostmarch Expansion; )