From Talisman Wiki
Title: Thieves' Guild
- A character on the Crown of Command must roll one die for the Thieves' Guild during each of his turns:
- 1-2) You must take 1 gold from all other characters
- 3-4) You must take 1 Object from all other characters
- 5-6) You must take 2 Objects from all other characters
- A character on the Crown of Command can hold an unlimited number of Objects. When a gold or Object must be taken, and a character does not have one to take, he is killed. If all other characters are killed, you win the game!
- Characters on the Crown of Command cannot encounter each other; they must roll 1 die for the Thieves' Guild instead.
- If all remaining characters are on the Crown of Command, the game ends. The character with the most total Objects and gold wins the game.
Copies of this Card: 1 ( 1 in The City Expansion; )