From Talisman Wiki
- In order to use this Alternative Ending, you must be playing with the Dungeon, the Highland, the City, and the Woodland expansions.
- During set up, instead of setting up the Path deck as normal, shuffle the Path deck and place it next to this card. Whenever a character enters the Dungeon, the Highland, the City, or the Woodland, he draws a random Path Card from the top of the Path deck.
- The first time a character with a Path resolves the Treasure Room, the Eyrie, the Town Square, or the Meeting with Destiny space, he places his current Path facedown in his play area instead of discarding it.
- If a character is killed, he keeps all of his facedown Path cards.
- The first character to reach the Crown of Command with 3 or more facedown Paths in his play area wins the game!
Copies of this Card: 1 ( 1 in The Woodland Expansion; )