War of Seasons
From Talisman Wiki
Title: War of Seasons
- In order to use this Alternative Ending, you you must be playing with the rest of the Woodland expansion.
- When the first character reaches the Crown of Command he places 1 dark fate or 1 light fate on this card. Then each character loses all of his dark fate and all of his light fate, putting it on this card, and moves to the Forest. Instead of encountering the Forest, the character who reached the Crown of Command gains 1 fate and take another turn.
- If there is any fate on this card when a character reaches the Meeting with Destiny, then instead of resolving the Destiny effect on his Path, he must either attack Oberon in battle or Titania in psychic combat. If he is defeated, he loses all of his fate, moves to the Forest and ends his turn.
- Oberon has a Strength of 10 and adds 1 to his Strength for each dark fate on this card.
- Titania has a Craft of 10 and adds 1 to her Craft for each light fate on this card.
- The first character to defeat Oberon or Titania wins the game!
Copies of this Card: 1 ( 1 in The Woodland Expansion; )